Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Probate Litigation, Estate Planning & Family Wealth Transfers
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Westchase Law is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Probate Litigation, Estate Planning and Family Wealth Transfers cases. Based in Tampa, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 13 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Westchase Law has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Probate Litigation: When a loved one dies, the last thing you want to deal with is an estate dispute among the heirs and beneficiaries. If you suspect that a will does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you need a probate defense attorney to defend your case.
- Estate Planning: We handle Florida estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Family Wealth Transfers: Our knowledgeable attorneys assist clients in creating comprehensive wealth transfer strategies tailored to each family’s individual situation. We help you establish a trust fund, transfer your business or incorporate transferring family wealth into your will.
- Probate: Our experienced attorneys guide you through the complex probate process by collecting, managing, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate. We help you determine the best way to protect the future of your family and loved ones.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important part of your life, providing you with the chance to establish care for your children and divide your assets after your death. If you die without a will, the court will determine what happens to your children and your property. It is essential to hire an experienced attorney to ensure the well-being of your loved ones.
When you retain the services of Westchase Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Tampa law firm today
Westchase Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Tampa. Call the firm at 813-490-5211 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.